Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ten most common phrases

Well, not much to post tonight. Matti went to Daycare as usually this morning. She smiled at everyone as she walked in, waving a big hello wave to everyone she met. She loves her teacher so I have no problems dropping her off. She enjoys being around the other children. I picked her up around 5:00pm and she can name every child in her class and tell each of the bye using their names. She has started using a new word or two everyday lately.

I thought I would post Mattison's top five mostly used phrases tonight.
1) Not Nice
2) No, mommy dada do it (there are some things she refuses to let me do)
3) Be Back (she will even put her hand up as if she were saying stop, I will do this myself)
4) My Turn!
5) Come on (she will come to you put her hand on yours and drag you from room to room until she figures out what she wants to do)
6) Poopy diapers-shew... this is a recent saying
7) Hailey Bite-not nice (She is a little tattle tail- I get a report if Mattison gets bit at school and it does not happen every day. Mattison tells a different story, but with no bite marks to prove it.
8) I do it
9) Sit Down (Mommy/Dada whoever she wants to play with at the time)
10) Hey Honey-Where that comes from I have no clue.

Oh well, hopefully something a little more interesting tomorrow. Until then Good night all....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's funny that she has such clear ideas about who should be doing what around the house! Does she say "Dada do" for household chores?

It's funny how they pick up stuff from listening to us. And scary, too!