Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mattison

Just a couple of updates tonight.
Matti did pee pee in the potty again before her bath tonight. I am so proud of my little girl. She is so proud of herself. I am still not leaning toward trying to potty train just yet though. Although I have a feeling it will not be long.
Secondly, Mattison's book of choice tonight was Cat in the Hat again. She was all into the story. Pointing and giggling at that crazy cat. It is kind of nice to read a longer book instead of a bunch of short ones.
Tonight was the first time in a long time Mattison has done something that just melted my heart and turned me into mush. She noticed I had a bandaid on my arm and said "Mommy booboo" and I said yes Mattison mommy has a booboo. She leaned down and kissed my arm and I said all better. Then she pointed to her hand and said "Mattison has a booboo". I nearly melted. That is the first time she has referred to herself as Mattison and the first time she has said her name after weeks and weeks of working with her. It was the sweetest little voice ever!!!

1 comment:

Aidan and Emma said...

That is so cute, Emma just started referring to herself and saying her name. I still can't get her to say Aidan's or anyone else's name, but she will look at her picture and say Emma or she will just repeat her name after I say it, its too funny.