Sunday, November 15, 2009

Somersaults

The past week or so Matti has been standing with her head on the ground trying to do flips and today did a couple which completely caught her off guard. She did one on the couch and a couple in her crib after I put her down for a nap. It is too funny. Matthew got her on film while I was out fabric shopping. He videoed her playing in her crib, standing on her head, and talking her animals while she was trying to settle down for a nap. He got it on his phone and I hope I can post it on here once I get a chance to download it. It is a cute and really funny video.
I bought Matti some really cheapo four wheeler's toys at Dollar General the other day and she absolutely loves them. You pull them back and let them go and they will do 360's and race down the hall. She has definitely started squealing a lot with excitement here lately and every time she lets on of those four wheelers go (she calls them bikes) she will squeal louder and louder and jump up and down and clap her hands. Her outside voice found it's way inside.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Do y'all plan to do anything like gymnastics or soccer with her? They have dance and gymnastics classes for toddlers here, crazy as that sounds. But the time will come when they're all old enough for stuff like that. Wow!

Mattison Grace said...

I am definitely looking into gymnastics right now. She might actually be a pretty good soccer player -she has been kicking a ball around for a while. I am definitley getting her into some kind of activity.