Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chores

Mattison was a big help to mommy today. She helped dust, sweep, and tidy up the house. She absolutely loved copying everything I was doing. It actually helped me out a lot. She was so proud of herself.
This afternoon turned out to be beautiful so after cleaning house all day I was ready to get outdoors. I packed Mattison up in her wagon and we headed for the park. We had the whole park to ourselves for about thirty minutes then two little girls a little older than Mattison came. Mattison was very upset that she had to share her playground, but I found out that she is not the only one who acts like that. All the girls where taking turns on the slide. Mattison looked at one of the girls and said "My turn" the little girl went down the slide, looked at Mattison, and then looked at me and said "I am not moving". I bit my tongue and told Mattison to wait until the slide was clear before she could come down. Luckily the little girls mother finally noticed what she was doing and scolded her, but what goes around comes around I guess. We did have our first little spill on the playground. Mattison was on the younger play equipment (thank goodness) and fell straight back onto the ground. I think she got the breath knocked out of her and she screamed for a few minutes, but after that she got right back up and started climbing again. Whew... It scared me for a minute until I knew she was okay.
Here are a few pictures.



No comments: