Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dress

Nothing new to report today.
I have to say that my daughter has inspired me to take a new direction in my life. I am so determined to start a sewing business and hope to get it rolling around the first of the year. I broke down and bought a Serger and now have to learn how to use it. I did however, use it to make this dress and did a pretty darn good job. Now the seams are very professional on the inside.
She saw this dress and said "Pretty". It put a huge smile on my face.
Here is a pic....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, wow, you bought a serger? I'd love to see how it works sometime. I thought about renting one once when I was doing some sewing, but never got around to it.

Your clothing is coming along really well! It looks more and more professional all the time.

Debby said...

I love the dress...even Matti notices a pretty dress when she sees one...So very proud of you!!! Love you! Auntie Deb