Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pictures and short clips

Tonight while watching Mattison's new favorite TV show Zooboomafoo Mattison saw a monkey who is named Zaboo eating nuts and she turned to me and said "Mattison eat cereal and Zaboo eat nuts". I was shocked at that statement. I guess everything she sees is sinking in ... may be good may be bad..
Here are a few pictures and two short video clips. In the video clips Mattison was running around so much it was hard to keep track so they are a little shaky.










2 comments:

Debby said...

She was wide open and soooo full of energy...just like her mom...ha ha...Looks like she was having a blast....love you!!! Auntie Deb

Mattison Grace said...

She is that wide open all the time. We have got to sign her up for Little Gym after the holidays. She would have so much fun. She is like a little monkey. Too bad I am not closer to Donna so we could do it together. Emma would really enjoy it. I wished I had known how fun it was so I could have scheduled Mattison's birthday party there. Next year we definitely will!