Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm Fine

Mattison started coughing a lot more yesterday evening, last night, and this morning. Still no fever. Just sniffles and still a raspy voice. Every time she would cough it would sound to me like it hurt, but when I ask her if she was okay she would say "I'm fine mommy". I get shocked every day with what she says. I am so glad we are at the point where she can tell me when something hurts or if she is not okay. She really enjoys painting lately. She is very good at keeping her paints on her little table and knows not to get up and walk around with the paint brush. It is so funny that she will sit in a poopy diaper, but if she gets paint on her finger she has a fit to wipe them off.
She is having a Thanksgiving Lunch tomorrow at school. Thinking about it brought back memories of being at Central Methodist Preschool and we had a Thanksgiving Day feast with Indians and Pilgrims. I was dressed as an Indian. It was cool. I hope Matti enjoys that fun like I did.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm hoping Carter will be able to keep his paints and markers on the paper in a couple of months! We've started doing art in the tower so he won't end up running all over the living room with markers in each hand.

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving already! Just a few weeks until Matti's birthday, wow. Do you have a wish list for her?

Mattison Grace said...

No.. I have not got a wish list. I need to do one. Right now Books, construction paper, washable paints, big print coloring books, clothes (2T), etc. She loves to do art work or use colors as she calls crayons.
I still cannot get it in my head she is going to be two years old in a few weeks. It still stumps me.