Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Big girl

Everyone over slept this morning, which makes for a wild day. Mattison woke up very cranky this morning. Something tells me that she realizes that she will be two in a few weeks and might be going through some mental/developmental changes. For the past week she has been a little cranky.
I had to make a Target run tonight and Mattison absolutely would not ride in a cart. I allowed her to walk and she did a fairly good job keeping up, but once we strolled by the toy isle she was in heaven. I did however get a lot of great ideas for Christmas and birthday. As we were leaving I stopped by the shampoo isle for shampoo. I turned my back for a second and Mattison was putting bottles and bottles of shampoo in a ladies cart. The poor woman was oblivious that it was going on. I had to get the ladies attention and let her know that Mattison had dumped several bottles of shampoo on her cart so I could dig it out. Luckily the lady was very understanding. My Target trip ended up taking thirty more minutes than it normally does. Thank goodness I have a lot of patiences.
I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with Matthew, Mattison, and the rest of the family.

No comments: