Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

I do not have access to my computer again tonight so I am blogging from my phone. I will definitely post pictures and movies tomorrow. We decide to decorate today which I thought it would be a lot of fun. Matti was absolutely wide open today. She was just so excited. She kept saying oooo big tree pretty. When we turned the lights on she was even more excited. We broke several ornaments of course and Matti fell on the large container of ornaments, which freaked her out. We have Matti her own tree, but she was not interested in it. She just wanted the beads off of it and called them bracelets. There is one particular ornament that is a giraffe that she would not stop messing with. It is really cute and it is glass. She kept crying saying "my giraffe" and absolutely would not let us touch it or she would loose it. I am so glad Matthews mother was here. She decorated the whole tree foe us while we tried our best to keep Mattison occupied. We finally finished and definitely have great memories of our first family Christmas decorating experience. The next month we will see if our tree survive little curious minds and hands.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I wasn't planning to put any ornaments on the tree this year -- just lights and a star on top! Carter has already demonstrated that he likes to take the ornaments off the tree and play with them, LOL.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!