Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pottywear

Matti is still a little under the weather this morning. No fever, no running nose, and really no cough. She just sounds like Stevie Nicks. I hope this is just a little cold that does not get any worse. She does not seem to have a sore throat or anything so hopefully this will pass quickly. She definitely still has a lot of energy and does not seem to be feeling bad.
I took a picture of Matti on the potty last night right before her bath. She decided she wanted to run around naked in her Hello Kitty boots. It was so funny. Here is a picture of her on the potty with her boots on and her Elmo telephone. She likes to call Elmo when she is on the potty.

2 comments:

bonbonbanker said...

Look at all that beautiful blonde hair. I can't wait to see her. I could just squeeze her. Lane and I loved the message on our phone from Matti last night. Love you.

Jenn said...

I think it's adorable how much they love being naked at that age! The picture of her on the potty with the boots is priceless! LOL, keep that to embarrass her when she's a teenager! ;-)