Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Fun

We finally got a chance to be at home on a very nice weekend. Matthew and I got a lot of house work done and Matti got a new toy. We have all been sneezing and sniffling due to the pollen so we decided not to take Matti outdoors to the park yet. She has been a little stuffy as well.
We bought her a activity center. Matti has one at school she loves to play in so I figured I could get more house work done if she was entertained and learning in the process. I have posted a picture of it. She loves it.
On Saturday morning I walked in Matti's room to find her sleep on her belly. I guess she rolled over sometime during the night. Then, on Sunday morning I walked in to find her asleep on her belly again. I was a little freaked out, but I read a lot about SIDS and when they can roll over the risk is greatly reduced. I am still not sure whether I should take her bumper pads out of the bed or not. I have posted a picture of her on her belly during a nap. I fed her and rocked her to put her down for nap and she automatically rolled right over.
We are so excited about our upcoming beach trip and I look forward to spending time with the family and all these babies.
I have posted a few pictures: Matti's new bathing suit and sunglasses, her new toy, and a outfit that Uncle Scotty bought her to wear. It makes her eyes look so blue.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

The pictures are so cute! It's amazing how much she's developed in the last month. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

And this post reminds me that I need to get Carter a pair of sunglasses... :-)

Pam Marion said...

I like the outfit.


uncle scott