Monday, April 7, 2008

4 Months Old

It has been a over a week since my last post. I have been very busy playing and sleeping. My mom has been impressed with me on my tummy. I enjoy it more and more everyday. I have been practicing rolling over from back to front and front to back. Mommy usually helps me along and is trying to teach me how to do it. I think it is funny rolling around on the floor.
I have also enjoying playing with my feet and toes. I try hard to get them in my mouth, but I cannot quite get them in there yet.
I also suck my fingers constantly when I am sleepy and suck both hands when I am hungry.
I also love to stick my tongue out and lick anything I can get my hands on. When mom gives me a bath and washes my face I try to eat the washcloth and then when she rinses me off I try to drink the water. I am sure I will be a hearty eater like the Marion's when it is time to start cereal.
I am just into everything. I love to study books, look at pictures, play with my mobile toys, and listen to music.
I am starting to babble a lot and try to mimic what my parents say or do. I am especially a chatter box after school. I have conversations with mom and dad every morning before school and every evening after school. I am also very vocal about my toys. I like to squeal with delight at them. I usually catch my parents off guard when I do this and they look at me with amazement.
Mom and Dad bought me a pretty pink bouncy seat and I love it. It plays music when I kick and it has cute toys hanging across the bar for me to play with.
I am changing more and more everyday. I do new things and my parents just laugh and giggle at me.
I have a few random videos of me in my new bouncy seat and on my tummy.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, how sweet! It's so interesting to see her hold her head up and be interactive. Carter is a couple of months behind her, so it's neat to see what he will probably be doing soon. I love how alert and playful she is!

Carter tries to eat the washcloth during his baths too! I think rubbing their cheeks triggers the rooting reflex -- but it certainly is cute. ;-)

Debby said...

Matti, you are so cute!!! I still think you look like your Nana. I love the tummy time and the new chair... You look like you are really enjoying it and having fun!!
Love you, Auntie Deb

Pam Marion said...

Hi Matti! I like daddy's "lion" voice and your interaction. Before too much longer you will push your legs up under and be mobile, hey. I'm glad you are enjoying daycare.
We love you........oxoxoxox