Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Is Mattison Rolling Over?

The past few days I have noticed Mattison rocking and rolling around on her back. I decided to get my video camera just in case and captured her rolling from back to stomach which is backwards from what she should be doing, which is just fine. It makes me a little nervous watching her do this because she still does not know how to lift her head once she is over so I am afraid she will do this at night and get in a jam that she cannot get out of, but on the other hand this is the only way she can learn to roll from back to front and front to back. I have attached a video of this for all to see. Please ignore the commentary-I am a nervous mother and do not want her to smother!!! HA.
Mattison is really enjoying Preschool. She smiles at her teachers every morning and is worn completely out in the evening when we get home. When I picked her up yesterday she was sitting in a bouncy seat with another baby beside her and they were playing, kicking, and doing a lot of cooing! I am so proud of her. She is such an angel.
We have finally settled into a routine and as hard as it was to go back to work, Mattison has adapted well and has made this transition much easier on us!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, how cool that this milestone was captured on video! Her chubby little thighs are so precious!

Pam Marion said...

Yeh for Matti!! Keep up the "tummy time" and she will be crawling in a couple of months. We love you Matti!